VectortSyler is a drawing and illustration software for the Mac. Our goal is to offer a complete vector graphics solution for illustrators and design professionals. VectortSyler will be available under a single purchase, traditional software license, without any subscription.
VectortSyler comes with all the features expected from a modern, state of the art vector graphics software. In addition, a considerable number of new and innovative features are introduced to improve and simplify the illustration and vector graphics workflow.
VectorSyler is a native desktop app, optimized for performance.
The detailed list of features can be found at: https://www.vectorstyler.com/detailed/
Some highlighted features of VectorStyler:
- color effects to adjust color of selected objects.
- object blend and contour effects.
- over 100 nondestructive image effects applied on vector objects, vectors remain editable.
- adjustment layers and adjustment objects: apply image effects on object backdrop.
- selecting objects by attribute (fill or stroke style similarity)
- symbols and style overrides.
- variable width strokes and interactive tool to adjust local stroke widths.
- multiple fill and stroke on objects.
- artwork masking and clipping options.
- bend distortion: stretch a group of objects along a curve, while using variable width for stretching.
- elastic warp distortion.
- mesh and envelope distortion.
- mesh gradient and interactive editing of meshes.
- shape distortion (vector) effects.
- real vector brushes: the content of the brush are and remain vector objects.
- brush types: artistic, pattern, scatter and bristle brush types.
- pencil and brush stabilizer modes.
- rotated guidelines, grids and rotating the document view.
- collision snapping for precise object positioning.
- vector tiling pattern fill.
- gradients with custom shapes.
- multiline paragraph composer.
- text on path and interactive editing of position of text along the path.
- flow text in multiple frames and artboards.
- import native AI files, retain swatches, brushes, tiling patterns.
- also import PSD with layers and adjustment effects.
- shape builder tool to interactively edit and create shapes.
- shape paint groups to provide dynamic planar maps feature (aka live paint)
The public beta is now available and can be downloaded from: https://www.vectorstyler.com